Registration is now open for the 14TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF YOUNG SCIENTISTS ON ENERGY ISSUES (CYSENI 2017).
The conference will take place on 25-26TH OF MAY, 2017 at the LITHUANIAN ENERGY INSTITUTE (Breslaujos st. 3, Kaunas, Lithuania).
The main goal of the 14th annual Conference is to discuss issues and perspectives of energy sector worldwide; as well as to provide a FREE platform for young scientists to develop their skills. Ph. D. students, postdocs, master students and all other young scientists doing research on energy issues are welcome to the Conference as speakers and participants, free of charge.
* Renewable energy sources
* Energy efficiency and reliability
* Smart energy networks
* Energy economics and policy
* Hydrogen energy and fuel cell technologies
* Fusion energy
* Nuclear fission and radiation protection
* Combustion and plasma processes
* Thermal physics, fluid mechanics and metrology
* Material sciences and technologies
* Global change and ecosystems
* Cross-cutting energy issues
JANUARY 6, 2017 – the deadline for registration and abstract submission
MARCH 6, 2017 – deadline for draft paper submission
For more information on the conference, venue, programme and up-to-date information visit the conference website: